One of my sayings that my friends get so tired of hearing is when I say "it's just me." In my life that to me is not that big of deal. In the scope of eternity the person that God always wanted a relationship with was Just Me. The very holy God desired unholy me. This alone is one that simply blows my mind.
Never one time in His existence did God never not want me. To Him I have always been with Him and yes even in Him. The thoughts of it's just me is my feeble attempt of mocked humility, but in the mind of God all that He has ever done has been for Just Me.
Don't get me wrong if you are a child of God you are a just me, also. The God that saved has always had you. When you go to bed tonight and turn out your lights and say I wonder who God is caring for know within your heart It's Just Me. The God of heaven is that personal with all those which He loves, saved, and controls.
Hope you found help
No comments:
Post a Comment